Tips to prevent aging skin can be done by consistently following a careful skincare routine. Aging is an inevitable part of life. But, if you can follow our skincare recommendations, you should be able to stop the signs of aging for the longest time. The best thing you can do for your skin is to begin caring for it when you are still young. Adopt the perfect skincare regimen in your 20’s and continue to follow it as you age. Using the Revision Skincare line offered at Georgia Dermatology Center in Cumming, GA can help you achieve a youthful looking skin well into your 40s, 50s and, 60s.
Revision Skincare has been carried by Georgia Dermatology Center for over 15 years. That’s a pretty good indication that they believe in these products and recommend them to their patients who want to keep their skin healthy, glowing and young looking. Read below outr tips to prevent aging skin.
Tips to Prevent Aging Skin
- Cleanse Your Skin Carefully – Choose a gentle cleanser such as the Revision Gentle Cleansing Lotion, that can remove the makeup thoroughly before you sleep. This step is important so that the pores of your skin are opened and they can breathe freely.
- Schedule Regular Facial & Peels – If you truly want your skin to stay its youthful best, professional skin maintenance is a must. Dead skin cells can build up and become impossible for you to remove despite your best efforts. Commit to a once a month treatment like microneedling, microdermabrasion, deep cleansing facials, or a chemical peel. The experienced aestheticians a Georgia Dermatology Medical Spa can help you select the right ones for your skin type and age.
- Nourish Your Skin All Day – Revision Complete 1.0 is a revolutionary facial serum that brightens and smooth skin’s texture with the power of five antioxidants and a proprietary blend of botanical extracts that boosts the effectiveness of Retinol while providing long-term hydration.
- Protect Your Skin From the Sun – The best skin care regimen will likely have sun protection as one of the key elements. The harmful UV rays of the sun not only strip it of moisture but also cause the appearance of wrinkles. Be warned that you might not notice the sunspots in the initial stages. By the time they reach the surface of your skin, the damage is already done. Make it a point to add the right sun protection lotions like Revision’s Intellishade that will help correct, protect, concea- l, brighten and hydrate skin to deliver clinically-proven results. This 5-in-1 moisturizer features over 20 age-defying ingredients, broad-spectrum SPF45 protection plus a universal tint for an instant glow.
- Prevent Damage to the skin Around Your Eyes – D-E-J Eye Cream is an advanced all-in-one age defying treatment for the eyes. Clinically-proven, comprehensive eye treatment inspired by the Dermal-Epidermal Junction (DEJ) utilizes pioneering Pathway Technology plus NEW Prebiotic Innovation to rejuvenate the total eye area including the eyelids in as early as 4 weeks.
- Use a Night Cream to Prevent Wrinkles – Your skin rests and rejuvenates during the night, so you need to create a skincare routine that can stop the aging process and stimulate the production of collagen as you sleep. Revision’s D-E-J Night face cream i all-in-one age-defying night treatment with Retinol.
- Get a Good Amount of Sleep – The best of skincare routine is likely to be ineffective without the necessary amount of sleep. If you’re not rested and feel exhausted, it will show on your face and skin. Make sure you sleep well – for about 8 hours a night – and your skin will thank you for it.
Biologically, aging happens to all of us. Cosmetically, you have the ability to slow, and even reverse, the classic signs of aging with a good skincare routine. If you’re wanting to take the next step, and regain your youthful beauty, then contact us to book a free consultation and see how our specialist team can bring your skin back to life.
Georgia Dermatology Center headed by Dr. Alexander Gross, is located in Cumming, GA and treats patients in nearby towns such as Johns Creek, Alpharetta, Suwanee and Milton.