Covid-19 Safety Guidelines
The following Covid-19 safety guidelines have been put into place to ensure everyone’s health and safety.
Our clinic follows the ‘Australasian Society of Plastic Surgeons’ Covid-19 Safety Guidelines. The team at Coco Ruby Plastic Surgery look forward to your visit to our practice and wish to reassure you that we have additional procedures in place to ensure your safety. Please be patient as we are adopting a “Low patient flow” in the clinic to ensure COVID precautions are taken.
We thank you for your understanding and co-operation in advance.
1. When you attend our clinic, one of our staff will ask you these questions. If you have experienced or are currently experiencing any of the symptoms below please contact us so we can reschedule your appointment.
- Recent overseas travel
- Recent contact with known or suspected Covid-19 patient in the past two weeks
- Reside in or visited a known high-risk area with a cluster of cases
- Recently tested for COVID-19. If Yes, specify: Date, Time, Result
Whether you have the following:-
- A Temperature of > 38°C
- A cough
- A sore throat
- Shortness of Breath
- Other respiratory systems
- A recent loss of sense of smell
Your Temperature will be measured and recorded on the day of your consultation/appointment
2. If you say YES to any of the above questions and/or if your record a temperature of >38°C, you will be referred to attend the nearest Public Hospital Emergency Department and your appointment will be rescheduled.
3. When you attend the clinic, please adopt the following COVID-19 specific public safety guidelines
- Hand hygiene
- Safe distancing 1.5M
- Non-contact greeting
- Cough etiquette (cough into elbow)
- Use of a face mask – we do not object if you wish to wear a face mask
4. On arrival we ask that you phone the clinic on 8849 1400 and to PLEASE WAIT IN YOUR CAR, someone will come and get you or we will call/SMS you when we are ready to see you.
The following appointment types only can be made as of Monday 25th May.
Face to Face Consultations
Our Surgeons are taking appointments for face to face consultations for surgeries that attract a Medicare Benefits Schedule Item Number or if you are having surgery with Dr Rebecca Wyten within 30 days.
We have a waitlist of previously cancelled appointments that we will be making our way through first before we book anything for new or existing patients.
We are currently only taking appointments for post-operative scar treatments.