The North of England Dentistry Show is heading to Manchester on the 28 March for its inaugural bow.
The biggest dental exhibition in the region for years, the North of England Dentistry Show will be held at the Manchester Central conference centre.
Furthermore, some of the key reasons to attend include:
- Completely free-to-attend
- Six lecture theatres – covering clinical excellence, digital and implant dentistry, laboratory, business and enhanced CPD
- Engaging lectures from top clinicians in their field
- Exclusive show offers from hundreds of exhibitors
- Gain an additional nine hours of enhanced CPD
- Receive a one-year subscription to a journal of your choice worth up to £115
- Complimentary ‘Bottomless Bubbles’ from 12:00
- Unlimited free tea and coffee
- Complimentary ‘lunch on us’.
‘We’re continuing our mix of localised shows, with a substantial number of clinical lectures, together with exhibitions featuring a vast array of leading dental companies, which has been incredibly well received,’ FMC’s events director Leanna Ellis, said.
‘Attending the North of England Dentistry Show is also an easy way of gaining CPD free of charge.
‘We’re therefore giving visitors lots of reasons to attend to make it as enjoyable as possible.
‘With so much on offer, we’re sure this will be a valuable day out for the whole team.’
See Chris Barrow at the North of England Dentistry Show
One speaker set to take the stage at the North of England Dentistry Show is Chris Barrow.
His lecture, ‘How to catch worms’, will give attendees the 10 innovations keeping top practices ahead of the competition.
Here he will also share innovations that leading dental practices around the world are introducing.
How to register
To register for your attendance at the North of England Dentistry Show, simply visit www.northofenglanddentistryshow.co.uk.
Here you can also find out who features in the line up of leading speakers, as well as more information about the show.
The post North of England Dentistry Show coming to Manchester appeared first on Dentistry.co.uk.