Latest News

Two British patients die from eating hospital food

Two Britons have died of food poisoning after eating pre-packaged sandwiches and salads, UK health authorities said on Friday, in a listeria outbreak that has already killed three people in British hospitals.

Source link




Related posts

5 Discoveries About The Universe's Beginnings

Newsemia

FSU researchers discover how breast cancer evades immune system detection

Newsemia

STAT Plus: Pharmalittle: FDA eyes ways to speed over-the-counter switches; why did Mylan slash the price on its MS drug?

Newsemia

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

Privacy & Cookies Policy