India has emerged as a hub for medical tourists looking for best cardiac treatment in terms of both high-quality care and affordable cost. Best heart treatment in India is provided for all kinds of heart ailments in adults as well as paediatric patients. With increasing change in lifestyle and resulting health issues, the need for good hospitals and experienced doctors has also increased.
Indian capital city, New Delhi, is the most visited medical tourist destination as it has all the required facilities easily available for patients and their families. Best heart surgeon in Delhi and their team is available round-the-clock for taking care of their patients. Even during emergencies, they can be reached in no time. Anyone looking for best heart treatment in India can completely rely on them for top quality and compassionate care.
The top cardiologist in India suggest that any initial symptoms of cardiac disease should not be ignored and need to be given immediate attention.So, read below to know about the most common symptoms of heart disease that should never be ignored:
- Discomfort in the chest
- Heartburn, indigestion and feeling of nausea
- Radiating pain towards the arm and left side of the body
- Feeling of dizziness and light-headedness
- Jaw or throat pain
- Getting tired and exhausted easily
- Severe snoring
- Excessive sweating, especially in the form of sudden breakout of cold sweat
- Long-lasting cough
- Swollen feet, legs and ankles
- Irregular heartbeat
Cardiac surgeon in Delhi are known for handling most complex cases and providing superb care in emergency situations. They skilfully make the best use of latest technology for treating their patients. For example – Robot-assisted minimally invasive cardiac surgeries, which have been widely accepted for providing speedy recovery and involve smaller incisions and thus reduced pain and trauma from cardiac surgery.
The top heart surgeon in India have made significant contribution in making Indian healthcare industry one of the most sought-after choice for heart treatment. They provide top-class services in terms of accuracy of diagnosis and treatment plan. Following is the list of commonly performed procedures for best heart treatment in India:
- Coronary Artery Bypass Grafting (CABG)
- Coronary Stenting (PTCA)
- Valve Replacement/Repair Surgery
- Device Implantation (Pacemaker/Combo Device/ICD)
- ASD/VSD Closure
- Radiofrequency ablation for atrial fibrillation
- Removal of cardiac tumour
- Heart Transplant
Through their decades of experience and extensive research, Best heart doctor in Delhi have developed world-class facilities for cardiac patients coming to India for availing high quality treatment of international standards. Some of these facilities are –
- Cardiothoracic Cardiac Care Units: These are kind of ICUs dedicatedly used for cardiac patients. They are fully equipped with latest machines and have 1:1 nurse-patient ratio round-the-clock.
- Non-invasive Cardiology: These are cardiac labs run by highly trained and skilled clinical staff. The common investigations performed here are – stress echoes, doppler tests, trans-oesophageal echoes, treadmill test, foetal echoes, intra-operative TEE, etc.
- Electrophysiology: EP study is commonly performed for patients of atrial fibrillation, cardiomyopathy and heart failure.
- Heart Command Centres: Armed with high-end medical technology, these are specialised centres with critical care experts who never fail to deliver best in world heart care.