Latest News

Flash fire in patient's chest cavity during emergency heart surgery

At this year’s Euroanaesthesia Congress (the annual meeting of the European Society of Anaesthesiology) in Vienna, Austria (1-3 June), doctors present the unique case of a man who suffered a flash fire in his chest cavity during emergency heart surgery caused by supplemental oxygen leaking from a ruptured lung.

Source link

Related posts

Parkinson’s disease could be prevented by gut microbes

Newsemia

Encounters at Lima’s inner-city marketplaces: negotiating fragmentation and common living in urban Peru

Newsemia

Critical language teacher education?

Newsemia

This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

Privacy & Cookies Policy

COVID-19

COVID-19 (Coronavirus) is a new illness that is having a major effect on all businesses globally LIVE COVID-19 STATISTICS FOR World