Latest News

The nightmarish tale of what happened to a child who wasn’t vaccinated

A 6-year-old boy from Oregon who had never received a single vaccine got a cut on his forehead while playing on his family’s farm in 2017. The wound was cleaned and sutured at home.

Six days later, doctors were treating the child for tetanus, an enormously painful, sometimes fatal infection that is caused by bacterial spores found in the soil and that is completely preventable with vaccine. It was the state’s first pediatric tetanus case in more than 30 years.

Read the rest…

Source link

Related posts

Ebola deaths in DR Congo rises to 49 with 2,000 feared 'contacts'


Genetic link discovered between circadian rhythms and mood disorders


Breaking the Ultrasound Barrier


This website uses cookies to improve your experience. We'll assume you're ok with this, but you can opt-out if you wish. Accept Read More

Privacy & Cookies Policy