This is the last week to register at the discounted Early Bird rates for the 8th Digital Marketing for Medical Devices West, taking place April 24–26 at The Westgate Hotel in San Diego. This conference is the ideal venue for medical device marketer to share best practices for optimizing their digital strategy for product promotion. From content generation to designing multichannel engagement strategies on a global scale, this is the best space to inspire innovation in the medical device marketing realm.
- Strategies for marketers to heighten and support sales efforts in a targeted, personalized, and on-brand manner
- Nick Wanliss, Digital Marketing Specialist, ENT, MEDTRONIC
- Tatsiana Gremyachinskiy, Digital Marketing Manager, ABBOTT VASCULAR
- Reena Mishra, Director, Product Marketing, SI-BONE, INC
- Develop a digital global channel strategy
- Basil Beighey, Marketing Communications Manager, CRYOLIFE, INC
- Omar Khateeb, Director of Growth Marketing and Branding, POTRERO MEDICAL
- Gail, Somar, Director of Corporate Marketing, BIÇAKCILAR AS
- Todd A. Laderach, Group Manager, Customer Marketing, ROCHE DIABETES CARE, INC.
- Create an unbranded or branded digital content ecosystem that is easy to navigate and share with your end user
- Mary-Jayne Trainor, Senior Manager, Corporate Social Media, INTUITIVE SURGICAL INC
- Aly Cash, Associate Product Manager, NEUROPACE INC
- Heidi Glasser, Marketing Manager, NEUROPACE INC
- Emily Seo, Market Development Manager, INTERSECT ENT INC.
- Tonia Karpen, Senior Manager, Brand and Marketing Communications, STRYKER
- Internal communications strategies that allow content to be approved faster for more timely marketing outreach
- Mike Krachon, VP Sales and Marketing, ISORAY MEDICAL INC
- Kristie Burns, Chief Marketing Officer and Business Development, CALA HEALTH
For nearly a decade, this has been the premier conference for medical device marketers to share best practices for developing, executing, and evaluating digital marketing campaigns. As always the agenda is designed to provide practical presentations that can serve as a road map to implementing or optimizing similar programming at your organization.
Register now to take advantage of our Early Bird pricing before Friday, March 8th. Have a group of coworkers also interested in attending? Register together to receive our group rate — saving up to 25%. Be sure to mention Priority Code MEDEM8EB.