Barry Oulton, dentist and communication expert, talks about the benefits of better understanding the way you communicate. He explains a Neuro-Linguistic Programming model that can help you achieve this.
What you’ll hear:
- The importance of good communication
- Examples of why it’s not what you say, it’s the way that you say it
- Details about how being congruent is essential for great communication
Who should listen:
- Anyone in practice who communicates with a patient
- Hygienists who want to help patients improve their oral health
- Dentists who want to develop good relationships with their patients
- Team members wanting to communicate better with colleagues
About Barry Oulton:
Dr. Barry Oulton is a practising dentist with over 25 years of experience and the owner of the award winning Haslemere Dental.
Barry is also a Master of NLP & hypnotherapy and runs the full-service training organisation ‘The Confident Dentist’ which specialises in effective communication training for dental practices.
Find out more about Bodcast here!
The post Understand and improve the way you communicate with this NLP model appeared first on Practice Plan Blog.